GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The website (hereinafter, the “Website”) is owned by CABALLOS LLARGUES, S.L (hereinafter, “Caballos Llargués“), with registered office at CARRETERA SABADELL A MOLLET KM, 4.50 08130 BARCELONA, with CIF number B66730086.
Likewise, in compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, it is stated that the Internet domain Caballos Llargués.es is owned by CABALLOS LLARGUES, S.L. with CIF B-66730086. Fiscal address Carretera Sabadell a Mollet, km 4.50; 08130 Santa Perpetua de Mogoda (Barcelona). Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona. no 670700888 and E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Likewise, you are warned that, on occasions, particular conditions may be established for the use of specific content and / or services on the Website, the use of such content or services will imply acceptance of the particular conditions specified therein.
Through the Website, Caballos Llargués offers Users the possibility of accessing Services and Information related to the world of horse riding,
4. Industrial and Intellectual Property
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the content displayed on the Website and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, brands, or any other signs that may be used industrially and / or commercial are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the content and / or any other elements inserted on the page, which are the exclusive property of Caballos Llargués and / or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. For all these reasons, the User agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, keeping Caballos Llargués harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. In no case does access to the Website imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Website do not confer on Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and / or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by Caballos Llargués or the third party owner of the rights affected.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this Website, as well as the Website itself as a whole, as multimedia artistic work, are protected. as copyrights under the legislation on intellectual property. Caballos Llargués is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless prior authorization is obtained, by written, by Horses Llargués.
Likewise, it is prohibited to suppress, evade and / or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this Website agrees to respect the stated rights and to avoid any action that could harm them, in any case, Caballos Llargués reserving the exercise of any means or legal actions that correspond to him in defense of his legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. Obligations and Responsibilities of the Website User
The User agrees to:
1. a) Make an appropriate and lawful use of the Website as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at any time; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Website; (iii) generally accepted morals and good customs and (iv) public order.
2. b) Provide all the technical means and requirements that are required to access the Website.
3. c) Provide truthful information by completing the forms contained on the Website with their personal data and keeping them updated at all times so that they respond, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to Caballos Llargués or by third parties for the information provided.
However, as established in the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
1. a) Make an unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and / or the contents for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer.
2. b) Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without fulfilling the conditions required for such access.
3. c) Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
4. d) Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause damage to the physical or logical systems of Caballos Llargués, its suppliers or third parties.
5. e) Try to access, use and / or manipulate the data of Caballos Llargués, third party providers and other Users.
6. f) Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
7. g) Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of Caballos Llargués or of third parties incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents.
8. h) Obtain and try to obtain the contents using different means or procedures from those that, depending on the case, have been made available to them for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are located or, in general , which are commonly used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or uselessness of the website and / or the contents.
9. i) In particular, and for merely indicative and non-exhaustive purposes, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
In any way, it is contrary, belittles or violates the fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in the International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation.
Induce, incite or promote criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order actions.
Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order .
Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and psychic balance.
It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to Caballos Llargués or to third parties without the intended use having been authorized.
Be contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or the image of people.
Constitute any type of advertising.
Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal operation of the Website.
If a password is provided to access some of the Services and / or contents of the Website, you agree to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, it will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to transfer it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and / or content by outsiders. Likewise, it is obliged to notify Caballos Llargués of any event that may involve improper use of your password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, as long as you do not make the previous notification, Caballos Llargués will be exempt from any responsibility that may arise from the improper use of your password, being your responsibility any illegal use of the contents and / or services of the Website by any illegitimate third party. If in a negligent or willful manner, it fails to comply with any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, it will be liable for all damages that may result from said failure for Caballos Llargués.
6. Purchase conditions
To purchase any product from our store, the user must purchase it through the system implemented on the website itself.
All the products offered on the website of Caballos Llargués, include the Value Added Tax (VAT), which in your case, is precedent to apply.
Acquisitions of cards within the territory of any of the member states of the European Union will be subject to VAT.
Way to pay
When ordering, the customer can freely choose to pay the order amount (MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron, …) or Paypal (through its own platform). In certain cases and to prevent possible fraud, Caballos Llargués reserves the possibility of requesting the user a specific form of payment.
Form, costs and delivery times
After the completion of the purchase, the user will receive in his email indicated previously, the detail of the purchase made. TO
Cancellations and returns
Once the product is purchased, it cannot be canceled or returned.
Caballos Llargués does not guarantee continued access, nor the correct display, download or usefulness of the elements and information contained in the Caballos Llargués pages, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond its control Caballos Llargués is not It is responsible for the decisions that could be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered. Caballos Llargués may interrupt the service or immediately resolve the relationship with the User if it detects that a use of its Website or any of the Services offered therein is contrary to these General Conditions of Use.
Caballos Llargués is not responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Website.
It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the contents that may generate such damages, provided this is notified. In particular, it will not be responsible for the damages that could be derived, among others, from:
1. a) Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of Horses Llargués.
2. b) Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any type and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
3. c) undue or inappropriate abuse of the Website.
4. d) security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of outdated versions of it. The administrators of Caballos Llargués reserve the right to withdraw, in whole or in part, any content or information present on the Website.
Caballos Llargués excludes any responsibility for damages of any nature that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by Website Users. Likewise, Caballos Llargués is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of consultation and doubts services. On the other hand, in case of causing damages for an illicit or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed by Caballos Llargués for the damages or losses caused. You will defend, indemnify and keep Caballos Llargués unscathed against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands of third parties as a result of their access or use of the Website. Likewise, you agree to indemnify Caballos Llargués against any damages derived from the use by you of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or of any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
The User agrees not to reproduce in any way, even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Caballos Llargués Website, as well as any of its content, unless expressly authorized in writing by Caballos Llargués.
The Caballos Llargués Website includes links to other websites managed by third parties, in order to facilitate User access to information from collaborating and / or sponsoring companies. Accordingly, Caballos Llargués is not responsible for the content of such websites, nor is it in a position of guarantor or / or bidder of the services and / or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links. .
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. The websites that include a link to our Website (i) may not imply that Caballos Llargués recommends that website or its services or products; (ii) they may not falsify their relationship with Caballos Llargués or affirm that Caballos Llargués has authorized such a link, nor may they include trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of Caballos Llargués (iii) they may not include content that may be considered wrong liking, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal (iv) may not link to any page of the Website other than the main page; (v) you must link to the Website’s own address, without allowing the website that makes the link to reproduce the Website as part of your website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Website.
Caballos Llargués may request, at any time, to remove any link to the Website, after which it must immediately proceed to remove it. Caballos Llargués cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website.
Consequently, Caballos Llargués does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect.
9. Duration and termination
The provision of the service of this Website and the other services have, in principle, an indefinite duration. However, Caballos Llargués may terminate or suspend any of the portal services. When possible, Caballos Llargués will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the determined service.
10. Declarations and Guarantees
In general, the content and services offered on the Website are for informational purposes only. Therefore, when offering them, Caballos Llargués does not grant any guarantee or declaration in relation to the contents and services offered on the Website, including, without limitation, guarantees of legality, reliability, utility, veracity, accuracy, or merchantability, except in the extent to which such declarations and guarantees cannot be excluded by law.
11. Social networks
Caballos Llargués is not responsible for the opinions expressed on Social Networks in which the entity is registered, nor is it responsible for the images, videos or other analogues in which third parties appear who have not been or are Users of the services of Llargués Horses.
12. Force Majeure
Caballos Llargués will not be responsible at all in case of inability to provide service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions in the electricity supply, telecommunication lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
13. Dispute resolution. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, will be governed by Spanish legislation. Any controversy will be resolved before the courts of SANT CUGAT DEL VALLES. In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or null by virtue of the applicable legislation or as a consequence of a judicial or administrative resolution, such unenforceability or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or null as a whole. In such cases, Caballos Llargués will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.